Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sketch Number 7

Here is an ad I found online for a restuarant, anyone from Rochester know if it still exists? This sketch I actually did two of, they look similar but this is the one I chose for this week. Here is my take on the sketch. On New Years Eve the boys were up way too late, or should I say too early! But they had a blast and that's what it is all about. I use MME Stella and Rose, isn't it pretty? Rachel did this one, love how she used the scalloped edge in this and her big ribbon with the bow looks great. Gotta love the picture too, I wish I had older pictures, they are so much fun to scrap. ] Here is one that Mars did, I love the ribbon and the bling. What a great job Mars and Rachel did this week. That's it for this week folks, hope you all like this sketch, and I'll see you next week.
Pin It

1 comment:

Rachel Wohrlin said...

Donna, I love your LO!

I live just 100 miles south of Rochester, MN, and the famed Mayo Clinic. From what I gathered, the Green Parrot closed in 1986 after nearly 50 years as a popular spot for clinic visitors and families.