Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sketch Number 16

I found this web ad and I was inspired to do a double page layout. I don't know about you, but I do pretty many two page layouts. This one will hold five 4x6 and two 4x4 which I love because sometimes you just get those photos that are surrounded by nothing, and it enhances the photos to trim the down a little.

Rachel made this great double layout. I love her take on the sketch this week!



This one I did is from the St. Patricks Day parade in Girardville. Quiet a huge event for a very small PA coal mining town. The town is packed and the parade lasts for hours, while the partying goes on all day!


Here is Ilona's interpertation of the sketch, love those little tool embellishments!



Mars did this fabulous layout (sorry it is late - I was out of the country!)











Pin It

No comments: