Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sketch Number 11

ANNOUNCING - Our first ever month long challenge! For every sketch you do this month you will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 gift certificate to Scrapbook Express! This store has some of the latest and best scrapbooking supplies.

Here are the rules.

1. Become of follower of this blog.

2. Do the a layout based on the sketch below and link to Mr. Linky using the link below. You may do layout for each sketch this month. Do one sketch, get one entry, two sketches, two entries, etc for a maximum of 4 entries. At the end of the month I will draw a name and that person will win the 20.00 gift certificate. That person's layout will be shown on the blog June 4th, so be sure to check back to see if you were the winner. Gift certificate must be used within thirty days of issue.

So without further ado, here is the first sketch!

Sketch 11 is this yummy Welches cocoanut ad, the recipe I think I will have to try someday, look yummy just like the layouts the girls did this week!

Here is Cindy's debut sketch layout. I've known Cindy for a while and she is a fabulous scrapbooker and a wonderful person. I am so glad she agreed to help me out! Don't you just love the spring colors and the gorgeous flower border?



Here is another new artist doing layouts for the blog, her name is Ilona, and don't you just love her Easter layout here?


Mar did this fabulous layout. Love the doily, they are popular right now, and that birdcage with the glitter.





And here is Rachel's layout, as usual this girl always comes through on the sketches! I love her quote down at the bottom and the paper doily!



And here is Mr Linky!
Pin It

1 comment:

Louise said...

I just linked mine, i hope I did it right!