Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sketch layout 13

OK before I say anything I am not endorsing smoking! Just love the ad, and it's possibilites. It's hilarous some of the old ads, my favorite one was one we found in a Life magazine showing motor oil flowing freely in a river, like it was so environmentally OK. LOL Hope you enjoy the sketch!















Rachel did this fabulous one. I love those cute little flowers, and the Basic Grey paper is perfect.


Mars did another great heritage page this week. I love how she used the music sheet and distressed it. Also look at those handsome sailors in the pic, I love looking at the old photos. One of these days I will have to scan and print all my parents old photos.




This on is called Going Green because literally everyone in the town had green on for the St Patty's Day Parade. It was a blast to go to. I used all leftover Basic Gray papers from different sets to make this layout. The peacock feather I added as an afterthought. Thanks for looking!



Here are the rules.

1. Become of follower of this blog.

2. Do the a layout based on the sketch below and link to Mr. Linky using the link below. You may do layout for each sketch this month. Do one sketch, get one entry, two sketches, two entries, etc for a maximum of 5 entries for July. At the end of the month I will draw a name and that person will win the 20.00 gift certificate. That person's layout will be shown on the blog June 4th, so be sure to check back to see if you were the winner. Gift certificate must be used within thirty days of issue.

MR LINKY

Pin It

No comments: